Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week Wrapup

This has been a very very frustrating week. It started out okay, halfway through was rediculus but the end was pretty great, so I suppose it was all okay except for the middle. I went to a wedding yesterday and it was a blast! I was able to see sooo many old friends and I really miss some of them. We also were able to go catch some frogs and tadpoles this weekend and the little man had a blast :)
Here's a couple pics from before the wedding
Me and Milo
My little man is growing up soooo fast :(
Milo
I was also able to finish up some new plugs!!!
Flower Plugs
I love love love how they turned out! Especially the imperfections.

We were able to sneak out to seven mile fair this morning and I have some nice goodies to show you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment