Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where Do All The Good People Go?

I try not to notice it but respect is missing from our world today, it's still there in some places but it's hard to find...maybe it's the town I live in, but then again aren't all towns basically the same in the end? You're going to find hate everywhere, along with love. I think since I've lived here my whole life its more apparent to me then other places...but it's all the same in the end, with the good comes the bad. Sorry I rambled there for a minute, back to respect. It needs to make a comeback...like NOW. People need to realize their actions, even the small ones effect people. I will admit I went through a phase where I didn't respect anyone or anything, I learned from it and fell awful for the things I did, even apologised for things. But seriously once you're 19-20 at the oldest you need to wake up and smell the coffee....or keep being disrespectful and get a punch in the face.
I can't wait for this week to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment