Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summertime!

Sooo two days ago it was beautiful out...yesterday not so much. Today....not so much. Buuuuuttttt starting tomorrow it's supposed to be in the high 70s low 80s! I can't wait, I'm preping my skirts and dresses :D I think I'm going to like doing this goal very much. I have to whip up a few more skirts also, I have a new pattern to share with you soon that I hope you will all like! More stash busting will be done tonight and I need to start hunting for an organization thing that will work for all my knick knacks. Something like this would be perfect. So I'm on the hunt for that and figureing out shelving.

Summertime is giving me more motivation and inspiraton too so I whipped up some ring/earring sets last night! Nice and colorful for summer :)
DSCN4117
DSCN4114
DSCN4119

Have a nice weekend! Hopefully I can keep up with my goals and get a lot done within the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new jewelry! I will keep my eye out for organization things.

    ReplyDelete