Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Helping one another out.

Far to often we think about ourselves over others. I would love to see this change in all people but I don't think that will ever happen. I have met far to many people that think the world revolves around them (some bad some good). It boggles my mind how someone comes to think this way, I'm not saying I don't think this way at times, I do (I think everyone does once in awhile) but the people that live like this every single day....how does that happen??
We get what we work for, yes it may be easier for some people in certain situations, but in some way they still struggle with things just like you and I. No one is guaranteed anything in life, except that it's going to be hard.
That brings me to the point of this blog. I'm not sure how I stumbled on her blog but as of now she is one of my favorites RubyPearl. Her latest blog is about a girl she has never met and is trying to help in the most unselfish way possible. Please read her story and if you can help at all it would be appreciated.
I wish people help others like this all the time. She makes me want to make the world a better place, she reassures me that there's more people that don't think the world revolves around just them.

No comments:

Post a Comment