Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Does it ever end???

So Milo is about to turn 3 and he's getting sassier by the minute! Every day is a constant struggle with him. I understand that it's not going to be easy but man would it be nice for a little break or to have him help out cleaning up his toys...something...anything!?!
It may be the fact that we just moved...and then there was Christmas, and my bff visiting...everything was thrown out of whack and I never thought it would be this hard to try and get it back on track.
As I type he's in his room for nap time...not napping but still in his room. I suppose we're on our way back to the way things used to be. I just wish it was easier.

Sorry for the little vent, I just have been having a rough couple of weeks. Good news today though! More items are up in the shop including these fancy fellas
Part of an Adorable Owl Trivet Set
And this little project I've had in my head for quite some time now
Coin/Business or Credit Card/Money Holder

P.s. Still keeping up on all my goals!!

1 comment:

  1. i love both of those new items! an no, it doesnt get better. :P i guess that why they say terrible 3's no? take each moment as it comes i guess, and try to stick to your schedule/routine as much as possible! it helps kids to know what to do when they have predictability. your a good mom :)

    ReplyDelete