Monday, January 4, 2010

Goals For The Week

1. Finish up the chairs for my dinning room table
Here's a before picture
Dinning Room Table
After picture (done in red vinyl)
One Chair Down, Three To Go!!!
I have two finished already and need to get a couple pieces of wood so I can fix up the other two and finish them off. I also have a chair I have to finish up for the living room that I hope to get finished this week.

2. Figure out how to write up a pdf patter for this bad boy cowl
100% Wool Cowl in White
Hopefully that won't be to hard of a task (see I'm keeping up on my new years goals yay!).

3. Getting a new item up in the shop. It's a secret but you'll see it soon enough :)

I am doing very well with keeping up on things and becoming more organized, granted it's only the 4th day of the new year. I don't think it will be as hard as I thought it would be.

Tomorrow I will be taking pictures for my sister and future brother in laws engagement announcements! Super excited about that. I am also very pleased with how my pictures are coming along. Look at this fabulous find I finally was able to take a picture of today
Polaroid 450
As much as I would love to keep it I think it will be in my shop soon.

Milo has been a handful since the move then christmas and new years. He's not taking his usual afternoon nap and is very very emotional and cranky because of it. I've been very frustrated and lost lately but I'm hoping it will get better (I mean it can't get much worse). We just need to get back into the groove of things. Sometimes I really really wish there was an easy button that would make everything fit into place.

2 comments: