Friday, January 14, 2011

Worn down


Worn down, but still excited for new things. I think the weather is just getting to me, a lot.

I was able to get my vacuum chamber up a running but it's not working as well as I though it was :( The vacuum I bought has a broken gauge and doesn't pull as much as a vacuum as it's supposed to. It still works but takes a long time! I'm experimenting with a couple different methods that might make it work better but so far no luck (then again I have only used it a couple times).

This week was a load on me! It was Milo's birthday (along with my brothers) and a lot of other little things thrown in that I had to do. I think I just need to sit down and relax a bit, I wish I had a fireplace. For Milo's birthday we went bowling! It was a blast!!! And tonight my parents are taking him to a monster truck show!!! I remember going when I was younger and it was a lot of fun so I know he will enjoy it.

Needless to say when he is out watching monster trucks I will be working on orders and finishing up tax stuff (almost done!!!). I may go moonlight bowling with a few friends and that should be a lot of fun. I will also be getting my hair cut today by a professional. I usually just cut my own hair (trim) and have gotten 2 haircuts by pros in the last 4 years...maybe 5 years. The other day I cut off about 4" myself and it already looks better and healthier. I may also be able to squeeze in a movie, I've been wanting to see the black swan since it came out!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! Hopefully this dark cloud over my head passes soon. I think I just need to be more social and stop worrying about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment