Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010/2011

2010 You were an interesting year that taught me many things, both good and bad. Here's a few things that happened
-Realized after 3 years someones actions are not going to change. I'll admit that I knew this before but this was the year where I stopped caring and did not try to encourage things that will obviously never happen.
-Spent our first year renting an apartment where it's just us (Milo my son and I).
-Stopped buying so many things and got rid of a lot (still working on this one).
-Worked my butt off and in the end it paid off way more than I thought it would.
-Started looking at houses again, hopefully moving half way through 2011.
-Finally got back into dating and am still with this wonderful man.
-Cried, smiled and laughed a ton :)
-Got a kitten!!
-Started bar tending.
-Improved my skills.

Here's a few things I'm looking forward to in 2011.
-Starting my own website for plugs (not just handmade!).
-Improving my skills more (working on it right now!).
-Thrifting and auctioning more.
-Selling more vintage items and not just holding onto them.
-Clearing my life of unnecessary people and things.
-Buying a house.
-Exploring more arts/crafts.
-Sewing more! I fell behind a bit in that department this year.
-KEEPING ORGANIZED!
-Possibly doing the 365 photo challenge.

There are tons more but it's almost time for work! I still do have to work on my goals list and keep it up all year! Last year was great and I'm hoping this year will be fantastic! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment