Friday, January 21, 2011

Oops!

Okay so anyone that knows me knows I get a little out of control when I start certain projects. Maybe not the worst character flaw but def not good for the bank!

I've done it again! I was going on Jerrys Artarama (where' I've gotten screen printing ink before that I love!) just to check out prices and whatnot....well they had a 12% sale and free shipping on everything if you spent over a certain amount (I will not say what amount, it's not a ton but it's not cheap) AND IT ENDED TODAY!! So of course I had to get in on this and by things (even though they have these deals quite frequently).

Hopefully having all this stuff will get me to make more screens and use them! I hope I haven't gotten in over my head again but we shall see.

I'll never learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment