Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am a mix of contradicting emotions all mashed together.

Sorry I have been away for a bit. There has defiantly been a lot going on this month. Some good, some bad, some amazing and horrible. It's all mashed together.
This month has been a roller coaster.

My etsy has been doing great, I was featured on the front page not once but twice for different items and I had an amazing amount of sales (thank you to all of my customers!). I have however been having issues in a few different parts of my life but I don't want to talk about that because it just frustrates me, it will all work out in the end.

I am keeping busy and having fun doing it I couldn't ask for more. The past two weeks I have been working on orders along with getting things ready to put in a store in Milwaukee (an amazing store by the way! Project M check it out if you're ever in the area). It has been super hectic but calm and worth it at the same time. This is what I want to do, this is what makes me happy and even at it's worse it's still the best. I would really like to continue to venture out to different stores so I hope this venture goes well and gives me the confidence to try out other stores. I also want to get my plugs into tattoo conventions (that reminds me I need to look that up!) so I have a lot on my plate this summer but I am not going to give up or let anyone get me down.

I will be posting more, I promise I won't neglect you guys. This also gives me a little bit of relief and sanity that I need every now and then.

Happy early Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment