Monday, April 19, 2010

I Think I should Explain


This is what I looked like yesterday, trust me it's all gone now...except for a little bit on my shoes..and feet...and in my hair :/

I should start out by saying if you don't look at my flickr you probably wouldn't have seen this (oh and you should check out my flickr haha) and if you look at my flickr you probably won't get it until you read my blog (see how it all works out! But I understand if you don't want to).

Anyway last week I found out about a fellow friend hosting a zombie zunday at my fav bar. We (my bff and I) didn't decide to go until mid week and she was still in MN so on Sunday we went out and got our zombie gear. We ended up outdoing ourselves quite a bit, making brain and rib cage cupcakes along with some blue and green popcorn.
BRAINS
Rib Cages
I'd say it was a massive success. Good company, food, movies and video games. Zombies are great! Now on to some pics!
Grrrr
Shawn of the Dead???
MMMMMM BRAINS
Girl Group
ATTACK
Ps I look like a cave woman, I was supposed to be an 80's hooker...either way it works. I love zombie nights and can't wait for the next one....I wish I could do this every day.

Now onto being productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment