Friday, April 23, 2010

Self Portrait Friday...

If you haven't noticed by now I have def been slacking on self portrait Friday, I knew in the back of my head I wouldn't be able to keep it up and I'm amazed by the people who can. Maybe it was because it was a group thing....or because I'm horrible at long projects that I'm obligated to do..whatever it was I'm sorry if you were enjoying them.

I am still going to continue on my photography though, there were a few little pictures I took that I really enjoyed and made me want to experiment with things and sell some pictures on etsy. We'll see where that goes. For now I am no longer doing the group spf but may have a few on my blog from time to time.

Any who more things in the shop today. This week has been somewhat productive. I keep getting this cold thing that sucks, I may need to go to the doctor soon it's been a couple of years and there's other things I am also concerned about...

Fingers crossed for an even more productive weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment