Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Take a break, if only for a minute

Cheesecake!

It's been a very busy past couple of weeks! I am more than exhausted but in a great way. The reason for this post is to unleash some of my thoughts about things.

We all need to stop and enjoy the little things every now and then, even if it's just for a minute or two, it always feels great and lets you appreciate all you have.

The past couple of days I have been very busy finishing and shipping orders along with purchasing items to get ready for Renegade in Chicago and it has been way more than exhausting/frustrating/overwhelming. It's getting better, for now, next week I'll probably be crazy again but time will tell. Since I've been on a go go go mindset I decided to make some cheesecake yesterday and now am enjoying it..sitting on the computer between blogging and catching up on etsy feedback.

So take some time, even just a minute out of your day and look around at what you have.


Ear update! I'm well past 1 1/16" after the whole ordeal I had. I bought some beautiful organic plugs and although they don't fit now I can't wait until they do! I will also be making some for myself but am not sure what yet...

Have a great week! Hopefully I can get on here and update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment