Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cranky Ears!!!!

Ugh! I hate hate hate when my ears act up. It doesn't happen to often but when it does, it sucks big time. Last week I went back up to 1 1/16. I'm not sure if I blogged about it when I went up before but I had problems and ended up downsizing again.
Let me tell you something, my ears are not happy, I taped up to this size last time and then wore some ear skins and after a week or two they started acting up. Again this time I put in the ear skins and they're at it again, the only conclusion I have been able to come up with is my ears hate ear skins. I don't know if it is the material or just that they dry them out (even though I do oil them). I am determined to stay and not go down again since I would like to stretch up more. Only problem is I have no other jewelry and I can't find my tape to tape up some smaller plugs I have. I have been waiting on a jewelry order since the 27th, something happened and the company has been very neglectful in contacting me back. The other day I received an email saying my order had been shipped but no tracking number :/ If I have to wait any longer I am going to flip out.
Sorry for the little vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment