Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Idiot

So yeah. After my last post I decided to take the ear skins out for the night. I did end up taping up some plugs but decided to take those out also and sleep with nothing in (like I usually do). I realized I'd probably go back down to 1" but I'd rather have happy ears than messed up ones. Sure enough this morning they were down to somewhere between 3/4" and 1" so I put 3/4" in, waited awhile and then got my 1" back in. I am very sad but also happy that they are doing a lot better already, I will wait to go back up when they are 100% good and I have the proper jewelry. Again thinking about getting scalpelled but they have thickened up a bit from routines I've been doing so that is still on hold. I just feel like an idiot right now, I should have known better but was to eager.

No comments:

Post a Comment