Sunday, November 28, 2010

So I've been gone for awhile to say the least but I have decided to return (maybe) to the land of blogging. I'm not promising a post every other day or anything like that (baby steps!) but I would like to start at least making an effort to blog once a week. That brings me to my dilemma, what do I blog about!?!? I think half the time my life is so uninteresting but then again isn't the whole point of blogging supposed to be for myself? Maybe not, but that is what I'm going to be using it for. I apologize in advance if I have some that will be little rants or sad posts but that's what comes with life and I'm not always the happiest person. I will try to focus on happy things though :)

Lets see where did I leave you guys hanging last time??? RENEGADE! Yes, that was an amazing experience, very time consuming and exhausting but AMAZING! The first day we got down there and it was raining but that didn't stop the customers and what a delightful bunch they were. It took me awhile but on the second day I finally left my tent to go out and look at all the other amazing items. I was blown away by some of the thing I saw and I met some people who's blogs I follow and they are just as delightful in person as they are on the internet. It really boosted my confidence on what I am doing and what I want to do in life.

On a totally different subject I am looking for a house to buy (again, first time it didn't go so well and I eventually gave up) I'm hoping to find something within the next few months but time will tell. I love my apartment (and the skylights of course!) but I need a change and it would be nice to have a place of my own where I can paint the walls whatever color I want and not worry about putting shelves up because of the holes they'll leave behind.

Well I think that's a good mini update. I'm sure I'll have more to write about in the very near future. See ya soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Write about whatever you want, it's your blog! I find when I go to write something that's kinda negative, I often end up concluding it positively. It's wonderful therapy :) I'm glad you're blogging again!
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete