Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On a Lighter Note!

Things are going great! I have been super busy (crazy busy!) and even though it can be frustrating and hard I love it. I was able to figure out some new/better improvements with my plugs and making them. I even cut out one step so I am able to make them faster! My ideas and designs are always improving and I won't stop until they're perfect. I have had one of my friends (who's pretty rough on plugs) beat a couple pairs up but ALWAYS REMEMBER I stand behind my product 100% if you bough something and need a fix tell me! I love to hear all feedback good and bad, it helps me improve my techniques.

One last thing! Coming in 2011 I will be setting up my own website (no worries I'll still be on etsy!) where I will be selling all types of plugs in all types of materials! I will stay that I may stay away from selling acrylic jewelry. Yes it is cheap but it's not the safest thing, there are many other better options out there and I want to be able to offer you those at an affordable price. Hopefully I'll be able to set that up once etsy calms down.

PS TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO GET (made to order) ORDERS IN IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM BY THE 24TH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment