Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New New New!!!

Good news! Last week a customer requested 2G plugs. Now if you don't know I do not carry anything lower than 0G. I was very excited to take this challenge up, especially because it was a pair of flower plugs! They turned out fantastic! Better than I could have hoped. So my first announcement of the day is I will now be carrying 2G for specific styles of plugs :)
2G Plugs Now Avaliable!

Here is another new pair of plugs I have been working on. Rock plugs! Made from smashed rocks with a little sparkle in them :) Other colors are available but not pictured yet.
Rock Plugs

I also have some of my items (mostly jewelry) at Project M in Milwaukee, check it out if you're in the area, it's an amazing store.

Tie Dye pics tomorrow!!! I made some sweet fabric using tie dye to show off to you guys :)

Happy Crappy Tuesday!!! hahaha I only say that because it's an icky day here in WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment