Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Been a LOOOONNNNGGGG Month

Lots of updates for you guys! I have a couple more cowls up in the shop and more to come this week, look for a white and burnt red later this week :)
Here are some pictures of the new green ones I just put on
DSCN2068
DSCN2065
October went by so fast! It started with a concert and ended with Halloween it was an amazing month. Now for the updates!
After going apple picking earlier in the month Milo and I made some delicious apple sauce! I've never left the skins on while cooking before so I tried it out this time and I think I like it better that way :)
DSCN2025
DSCN2026
DSCN2027
Now for the Halloween costumes
Milo was Batman!
DSCN2044
I went out for my friends birthday as a sailor. I made my whole outfit including the hat. After making that hat I really want to try making some hats for in my shop :D
Sorry for the bad photos, I was in a rush :/
DSCN2035
DSCN2034
For my sisters birthday I made her a Jessica Rabbit costume that was quite reveling, but hey it's what she wanted. Everyone loved it.
DSCN2049
Last but not least, I crocheted a Where's Waldo hat for my friend.
DSCN2036

One more thing to share with you before I end this post. I've been working on a reversible skirt made from reclaimed sheets, let me know what you think! While I was putting it on the mannequin I thought maybe it could double as a shirt?? But then again I kind of think it looks like a skirt you're wearing for a shirt that way :/ hahahaha
I hope to have this up by the end of the month.
DSCN2074
DSCN2077
DSCN2075

No comments:

Post a Comment