Friday, November 6, 2009

Excited for November!

Yesterday I went to s boutique/sewing school up in Milwaukee called Fashion Ninja to sign up for a Fashion Market they are having on the 27th and 28th of this month. It was AMAZING and I can't wait to go back and be able to look around more! I'm gearing up for the Fashion Market and have very high hopes for it, I think I will fit in there a lot better than the craft fairs I have gone to in the past (nothing against them I just feel a little out of place, I still love them). If it goes well this month they're also having one in December. I will keep you all updated and encourage those in the area to go and check it out. I just wish I would've been able to make it into Art vs. Craft and Renegade this year (although I don't think I would have been as prepared).
I've decided to make some cowls out of store bought yarn instead of recycled, but don't worry I'm supporting a local business. I usually went up to Milwaukee for my yarn but found out today that there's an adorable little yarn shop in Kenosha (a lot closer than the one I was going to) called Fiddlehead Yarns. I will admit I went a little crazy but I have to get ready for the Christmas season.
DSCN2115
All balled up and ready for me to tear into!
DSCN2119
I hope the month keeps up with the way it has been for me all week, I love this feeling! Also can't wait for UP to come out on dvd.
I'll leave you with a picture of a yummy pomegranate I cut up this morning.
DSCN2118
Oh and there are new cowls up in the shop! Well new colors at least, and pictures of different ways to wear them, go check it out! It's hard being the model and photographer but I think I'm getting the hang of it. My pictures are okay but I would like them to represent the item better. I'm working on it, any hints would be awesome.
Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment