Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday!

This week has been a craze of ups and downs but for the most part it's been pretty good (except for the fact that technology hates me...but I'm learning to deal with it). I have a few more sweaters to unravel and then a lot of crocheting and knitting to do! All the cowls are done (until I find more jersey sheets)!!
Next week I have party on the pavement to attend and a brand new concert at night! Super excited my bff is coming down to visit for the concert and my sister is going also which makes it twice as awesome! I was going to start doing Friday Favorites but there's a lot on my plate this week so hopefully next Friday (if I'm not to busy with party on the pavement items). Still no camera :( I really really want to share pictures of the cowls I've been making and put some things up on etsy but that will have to wait.
Tomorrow I will be making it to an awesome rummage sale that has a ton of vintage and craft items!!!! I'm sure I'll score something good there. I'll try and get some pictures taken for you guys. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment