Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back Again???

I'm a jumble of emotions right now! This morning I was very excited and motivated...not so much anymore. Either way I had some great ideas this morning that I would love to get back to once I'm feeling a bit more up to it. Here's a few things I've been thinking of.
I need to keep a positive attitude on things! I'm good at putting up a front but when I get on here it seems like I'm bummed or complaining over half the time. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE!! I'd rather tell you guys about the fun stuff and concentrate on that.

I need to do a makeover on my shop and update a lot of things (I'm sure my blog could also use a makeover but we'll work on the shop first).

I need to take more pictures!!! I recently replaced my point and shoot because it broke quite awhile ago. Pretty sure I've only used the new camera once or twice and I've had it a couple months. I def need to get more pictures of Milo and myself!

I think I'm putting a lot of grief on the whole house situation and it's very draining and frustrating and it's really getting to me lately. That and the fact that we have less than a month before we have to move now! I already started packing sometime ago and I'm continuing to do so little by little. I'm also trying to clear out old projects (or projects never even started!) it's going pretty good but then I'll see something new and want to do it but don't worry I'm keeping some self restraint! I'm going to try and keep things updated on here (again! Ugh maybe I need a calendar to remind me??). So check back soon! Possibly doing Friday Favorites in the very near future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment