Sunday, February 20, 2011

Still going through stuff and cleaning :)
I figured if I'm going to start it I might as well go all out and organize everything again. I am getting rid of tons of fabric, even some decent knit I never used to if anyone is in the southeastern part of WI and would like to take advantage of some free fabric send me an email at arksendeavors@yahoo.com
On the other hand I'm still holding onto some fabric I've had for at least 5 years!! Yeah I know it's kind of insane....not sure what I want to do with it but I need to do it soon so I'm giving myself a deadline for certain things. If I don't use it within the next month or so it's gone.
I am also looking at houses again (not sure if that was mentioned in any other posts) and would like to be out of my apartment by the end of my lease (July) so I def need to cut down on a lot since I really don't want to go through the hassel of moving tons and tons of crap again.
Wish me luck!!! Right now I'm at the point where I would like to get rid of 90% of my stuff and start over so if it comes down to it that may happen. I still need to get my vintage items on etsy and everything too. Ugh so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment